Anonymous Literate Role-Playing Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anonymous Literate Role-Playing Addicts

Just a forum for role-playing dribble and fun! :) A slight mastery of literary functions required.

You are not connected. Please login or register

~The New Adventures of Holmes and Watson~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

theNerdigo

theNerdigo
Admin

So this is the first RP I've done in FOREVER, .....It's just a little awkward ^_^;;
So forgive my weird formatting....XD

(The New Adventures of Holmes and Watson is like the BBC Sherlock in the sense that it is a modern day adaption of the two's life, however all of the characters will be in college and GENDERBEND ouo)

The year is 2012 and Jane Watson is a freshmen at the University of London, searching desperately for a new roommate. When she comes across room 221b in Baker Hall, she finds a little more than she bargained for in Shirley Holmes, and eccentric genius in the midst of many mysteries and crimes. An RP about their many adventures, and a friendship that makes sisters- not in blood, but in bond <3
Also fun with Lestraude being an idiot <3

*OCs are COMPLETELY WELCOME, and here's the list of open characters*
Mytrice Holmes- Shirl's older, smarter, asinine sister.
Mark Morstan- A pretty chill guy who tags along later. He's not Sherl's biggest fan.
Ian Adler- A mysterious guy with equally mysterious actions and motives.
Mrs. Hudson- RA of the girl's dorms, predominately Baker Hall
Professor Moriarty- (Keeping him a dude)

and there's various inspectors and whatnot, But those can be posted when people take them I guess ^_^ That's all for now <3 I'll post my bio of Jane when I draw her <3

https://alra.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum